Donnerstag, 16. August 2012

My language classes!

I´m a professionally experienced native speaker (bilingual English/German) in virtual classes and face to face.  Recently I had lesson No. 3000 on Skype!
I like to make language learning interesting and enjoyable. My students have consistently achieved a very high record of success at all levels.
The first 30 min. are free and tailored to your individual requirements and needs.
Whether you need just conversation, or roll play a job interview, here is the right place for you. Because of a wide range of educational and professional background I can also offer special classes concerning Business-English, Legal English, Business Law, Technical English, English for marketing, real estate, hotel and international tourism, finance, human resources, medical English.....
The same is possible for German!
My teaching hours are flexible and I`m available from 8.00 - 22.30 (you can have a lesson even during your lunch break), on Saturdays from 8.00 - 17.00
In collaboration I can offer Italian lessons too!
contact: jagganeyo@gmail.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen